Coco Peat - Full Manufacturing Process
We get the peat from the fibre factories. We store them in larger storage yards, completely free from seeds, weeds and other foreign particles.
The Raw Material is washed with fresh water to reduce the EC level and result of the same is verified by Quality Control Officer. Utmost care has been taken to meet the specifications of the buyers.
The squeezed material then dried in the open sky cemented yard as well as specially designed coco peat indirect Hot Air drier. The Drying Process is undertaken in the vast and expensive cemented yard free of foreign particles. At this level the test for moisture of the materials is done. Once the moisture level of the material is reached, it gets ready for screening.
The revolving screeners, sand separator are used to remove the outside substances if any presented in the dried material. Then the material will be ready for compaction.
Our products are manufactured under stringent quality control standards. There is a team of professionals working to monitor each and every stage of production. There are systems in place to ensure that the client gets the best product. Product samples are regularly tested and analyzed in our state of the art laboratory to ensure that we deliver what we claim.
The peat is compressed for bailing. This is accomplished by 5 kg block making machine and 650 gram briquette making machine. The product is frequently checked for buyer packing expectation.
Packing & Stuffing
The final product is packed as per customer's specifications as in the order. Coco peat blocks are packed in pallets, as per customer's requirements.
Application of Coco Peat
The Various Application of Coco peat are as follows :-
- Producers of growing media.
- As a potting mix.
- As a soil conditioner.
- Seedling nurseries/seed raising substrate.
- Golf constructors /sports field constructors.
- Lawns, nurseries & landscaping.
- A perfect multipurpose growing media for horticulture & floriculture.
- Coco peat is viable alternative to peat moss.
- High water holding/retention capacity.
- Has high air filled porosity.
- Stores and releases nutrients over extended periods of time.
- Enhanced root penetration.
- Allows efficient transfer of soil nutrients to roots.
- Free from weed seeds or pathogens.
- Coco peat is much lighter than soil, hence best suited for terrace gardens.
- 100% bio-degradable, organic and renewable resource.
- Contains natural substances and beneficial microbes for plant growth.
- Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous disposals.
The Various features of Coco peat are as follows:-